Thursday, January 1, 2015

Awesome Visual Featuring Six Types of Readers

January 1, 2015
Here is a wonderful visual I discovered today in my Pinterest feeds. The visual is entitled �What Kind of Reader Are You� and is created by Booklikes (a great website for book lovers). As you can see , this visual features six kinds of readers together with a short description on each of these types. Going through these categories I find myself to be a mix of both monogamist and altruist reader. Once I start a book I stick with it till the end no matter whether I like it or not and when I am done with reading it I always share my impression about it with others. What about you? What type of reader are you?
Check out the original full version of this visual from  Booklikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment